The Tuscan Economic Promotion Agency, in accordance with resolutions made by Regional Council no. 698 of 08/10/2008 and no. 773 of 06/10/2008, with which the association took note of the approval by the European Commission of the Regional Operational Programme (ROP), under the Regional Competitiveness and Employment objective 2007–2013 European Regional Development Fund of the Tuscan Region and approved the guidelines for the Tuscan Economic Promotion Agency to draw up an implementing plan for 2008–2010, signed with the Fondazione Sistema Toscana a convention to entrust to the Fondazione Sistema Toscana the role of implementing entity of the Communication Campaign of the Tuscany Brand – “Voglio vivere così. In Toscana” project until 31/12/2010. While carrying out the project and prior to the end of the convention, the Tuscan Economic Promotion Agency and the Tuscan Region (letter Prot. 301701/m 8.30pm of 24/11/2010) approved the extension of the aforesaid communication campaign for some of the activities provided for in the project forms and then, again, nearing the end of the extension, the Regional Council, with resolution no. 1067 of 28/11/2011 filed “ROP CREO 2007-2013. Intervention measure 5.5 – Implementing marketing initiatives for the purpose of sustainable tourism. Special promotional projects – Guidelines to APET-Tuscany Promotion to draw up and present projects” approved the guidelines to the Tuscan Economic Promotion Agency to implement Intervention measure 5.5a of POR CREO FESR 2007–2013 to draw up and present projects pertaining to themed tourism projects aimed at creating a new communication campaign for the Tuscan Region for 2012–2013. In view of the aforesaid, the following is set out and noted:
- The contents (text, images, sound, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos, audio-visual material, etc.) on this website are exclusively used by Fondazione Sistema Toscana (hereinafter “FST”) and, on its behalf, by the Tuscan Region, the Tuscan Economic Promotion Agency and national and international bodies involved in the communication campaign of the Tuscan brand “Voglio Vivere Così. In Toscana” and are protected by the legislation in force safeguarding copyright, law no. 633/1941 and subsequent modifications and additions (hereinafter “LdA”). The reproduction, communication and availability to the public, the hire and loan and the publication are prohibited as well as any additional use without the authorization of the copyright holder. Sanctions provided for in art. 171, 171-bis, 171-ter, 174-bis and 174-ter of the aforesaid LdA shall apply to violations.
- Protective technological measures may apply to content pursuant to and by effect of art. 102 quater foll. of the LdA, also applicable to devices and/or components that are intended to prevent or limit actions unauthorized by the copyright holder; on the aforesaid electronic information may also be present regarding the copyright indicating the terms and conditions of use of the works and/or the materials, the author of the work or any other copyright holder as well as numbers or codes that represent said information or other means of identification. The reproduction, on any support, of the material published on this site, where explicitly allowed, may be done solely for personal use provided that it is not done for profit and without any directly or indirectly commercial purposes, in accordance with the protective technological measures.
- This site contains spaces at the disposal of users (who have reached legal age) – for instance, blogs – on which users may post or add content (text, photos, graphics, audio and video material, logotypes, images, links, etc.) in total independence and for which they are fully and solely responsible (it is prohibited to post sensitive information as well as posting or publishing photos or images of children). The inclusion of said content on this site does not imply approval or endorsement of the FST, which does not check said content in any way. Hence, FST is not in any way responsible for, e.g., the legality, veracity and/or correctness of said content, nor for the observance of industrial and/or intellectual ownership rights, nor for regulations regarding confidentiality and privacy, nor should the content contravene breach of public order, public decency and or morals. For this reason, we hereby point out that, in all instances, whereby the LdA does not permit unauthorized reproduction and the publication (also by file-sharing) of works protected by copyright. Hence, it is prohibited for copies of protected works to be posted on the Web and for copies of protected works to be exchanged without the authorization of the author(s). Criminal sanctions provided for by the aforesaid law shall apply to those who contravene this.
- This site contains links to other Web sites, which are not controlled by FST; the publication of aforesaid links on this site does not imply approval or endorsement by FST of related sites and their content, nor does it imply any form of guarantee by FST. Hence, users are obliged to acknowledge that FST is not responsible for, e.g., the veracity, correctness and/or fullness of said content, nor for the observance of industrial and/or intellectual ownership rights, for the legality and/or any other aspect of the aforesaid Web sites, nor is FST responsible should the Web sites contravene breach of public order, public decency and or morals. Hence, FST is not in any way responsible for the links to other Web sites and/or for the contents present on intoscana.it and/or on the aforesaid sites.
- FST is not responsible for service downtime and/or faults and/or for any damages that derive from the aforesaid.